Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switch between 2 open windows in Outlook for Mac

Is it possible to switch between 2 open windows (e.g. Mail and Calendar) in Outlook for Mac? On some forums you can read COMMAND+TILDE as solution. But I can't find the tilde key on my azerty keyboard. Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 12:59 AM

You should be able to remap the shortcut, for me on Ventura it's located in "System Settings" -> "Keyboard" -> "Keyboard Shortcuts"; in the new windows select "Keyboard" on the left, and the shortcut you want to change is "Move focus to next window".

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 15, 2023 2:52 AM in response to YvesNewhouse

What exactly is your keyboard layout? I know that the French layout is AZERTY, but there are others.

I won’tind testing to find out the beer way to do this. By the way, two things: it’s not really command-tilde, but command-grave; and it is not specific to an application, it is the general way to switch between windows in the front application.

Switch between 2 open windows in Outlook for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.