Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switch between 2 open windows in Outlook for Mac

Is it possible to switch between 2 open windows (e.g. Mail and Calendar) in Outlook for Mac? On some forums you can read COMMAND+TILDE as solution. But I can't find the tilde key on my azerty keyboard. Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 12:59 AM

You should be able to remap the shortcut, for me on Ventura it's located in "System Settings" -> "Keyboard" -> "Keyboard Shortcuts"; in the new windows select "Keyboard" on the left, and the shortcut you want to change is "Move focus to next window".

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 15, 2023 2:52 AM in response to YvesNewhouse

What exactly is your keyboard layout? I know that the French layout is AZERTY, but there are others.

I won’tind testing to find out the beer way to do this. By the way, two things: it’s not really command-tilde, but command-grave; and it is not specific to an application, it is the general way to switch between windows in the front application.

Switch between 2 open windows in Outlook for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.