Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get a headphone jack out of an iPad 12 Pro

My granddaughter broke off the headphone Jack in hole. I cannot get it out. How can I cut off my headphone Jack so I can hear sound ? I have a IPad 12 pro

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, 10

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 5:02 PM

If the 3.5mm plug has been broken within the jack, you would be best advised to entrust its removal to the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).

The technicians have the appropriate tools to extract the broken plug from the iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 5:02 PM in response to Bobbybillings

If the 3.5mm plug has been broken within the jack, you would be best advised to entrust its removal to the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).

The technicians have the appropriate tools to extract the broken plug from the iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

I cannot get a headphone jack out of an iPad 12 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.