Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBook Store

There is no actual search feature for looking up a specific book. I have no Idea what category it’s in. Not helpful. Why was this eliminated? How do I find a specific book in iBooks Store.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 7:16 AM

15 replies

Mar 14, 2023 9:22 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

I see now that if I don't select Book Store at all it does show Store Results so the information is actually there, but not very intuitive. See img below. One would normally think if you select one of the choices to search on the left it would search just that. I still believe it would be more intuitive for a search function to show up along with that browse button after making your choice on the left which could include an "All" button to accomplish the same function, provided by the present search button.

I now see how I can use the app on the iMac, thank you for that. I'm sure the present system probably makes perfect sense for the 20 somethings but it could be a little bit better for the over-the-hill, crowd, such as myself.

iBook Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.