Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad account

Hi, I bought an iPad in UK and had it set up in UK but I live in Greece.

At the time I had a UK bank account.

Due to Brexit I have had to close my bank account.

I have tried to register another Payment care, my Revolut account, but it is not allowing me to do it.

Can you help?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:24 AM

Hello MOZZYpot,

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Specific to your issue, I am unfamiliar with those other payment methods. Make sure they are payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID. However, the article doesn't specify what payment methods you must have in order to effect a country change, so even if yours is one of the ones allowed it may not meet that other requirement. Typically this would be a credit or debit card issue to you in the new country of residence with your billing address in that country.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 8:24 AM in response to MOZZYpot

Hello MOZZYpot,

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Specific to your issue, I am unfamiliar with those other payment methods. Make sure they are payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID. However, the article doesn't specify what payment methods you must have in order to effect a country change, so even if yours is one of the ones allowed it may not meet that other requirement. Typically this would be a credit or debit card issue to you in the new country of residence with your billing address in that country.

iPad account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.