Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ventura wallpaper not functioning

The new design of wallpaper is great, however, it seems buggy. I have an iPhoto album with a hundred or so pictures I use as a background. And have been using forever. Now, when I select that album it says there are 4 photos. I deleted and added again and it recognized a few more, but then crashed and reverted to 4. It's a bit hard to diagnose, any idea if this happens to anyone else? Running MacBook Air M1.

MacBook Air Apple Silicon

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 12:36 PM

mdain wrote:

The new design of wallpaper is great, however, it seems buggy. I have an iPhoto album with a hundred or so pictures I use as a background. And have been using forever. Now, when I select that album it says there are 4 photos. I deleted and added again and it recognized a few more, but then crashed and reverted to 4. It's a bit hard to diagnose, any idea if this happens to anyone else? Running MacBook Air M1.

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 12:36 PM in response to mdain

mdain wrote:

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

ventura wallpaper not functioning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.