You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can reload my Japanese Suica transport card on the wallet app. I don’t understand why it won’t work.

How can I make it work?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:20 AM

Hello,

These two articles mention using a Suica card and some requirements you may encounter:

Use Suica or PASMO cards on iPhone or Apple Watch in Japan - Apple Support

Add a Suica or PASMO card to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

4 replies

Jan 20, 2023 8:17 AM in response to Decay91

Contact Apple; click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I can reload my Japanese Suica transport card on the wallet app. I don’t understand why it won’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.