Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to attach my Apple TV system to a Roku tv but do not have the Roku password

I am trying to attach my Apple TV to a Roku tv in a rental condo and don’t have the Roku password

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 11:19 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Adding HDMI devices should work without the need for a password. Just select on the TV that it should take input from that HDMI port (Home﹥Settings﹥TV Inputs﹥…)

Else use the Apple TV app on Roku, if already installed, by signing in to the app with your Apple ID account. (Don’t forget to sign out when you leave!)

Installing apps on Roku TV would require the Roku account as set up for that TV (ask the rental owner/representative).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 11:19 AM in response to Appleroku

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Adding HDMI devices should work without the need for a password. Just select on the TV that it should take input from that HDMI port (Home﹥Settings﹥TV Inputs﹥…)

Else use the Apple TV app on Roku, if already installed, by signing in to the app with your Apple ID account. (Don’t forget to sign out when you leave!)

Installing apps on Roku TV would require the Roku account as set up for that TV (ask the rental owner/representative).

I am trying to attach my Apple TV system to a Roku tv but do not have the Roku password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.