You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my apple store disabled and why wont it let me put a new payment method in? how do i fix this problem?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 6:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 7:24 PM

Hello,

Let's deal with the disabled issue first since clearing that up may handle the other.

If you see a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2023 7:24 PM in response to Skullsvibe215

Hello,

Let's deal with the disabled issue first since clearing that up may handle the other.

If you see a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

why is my apple store disabled and why wont it let me put a new payment method in? how do i fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.