Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

STARZ App quit working on Apple TV Box

The STARZ App was working fine for a long time on my Apple TV box. All of a sudden it’s giving me an error code. I have STARZ through Cox Cable.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 11:13 AM

All of a sudden it’s giving me an error code.

And what code is that?

Have you contacted Starz Support about this issue? They would know what the code means and what solution path fits with that.

I have STARZ through Cox Cable.

Have you tried contacting Cox about this issue? They have to communicate with Starz about the authentication. If that part of the service is disrupted, then users might see error codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 11:13 AM in response to VABeachBoomer

All of a sudden it’s giving me an error code.

And what code is that?

Have you contacted Starz Support about this issue? They would know what the code means and what solution path fits with that.

I have STARZ through Cox Cable.

Have you tried contacting Cox about this issue? They have to communicate with Starz about the authentication. If that part of the service is disrupted, then users might see error codes.

STARZ App quit working on Apple TV Box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.