Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get scrolling to work correctly on my iMac

All of a sudden today, I can't get scrolling to work correctly (or sometimes at all) when using Firefox on my Mac with OS Ventura. Any solution?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 9:16 AM

asvictor wrote:

All of a sudden today, I can't get scrolling to work correctly (or sometimes at all) when using Firefox on my Mac with OS Ventura. Any solution?

?

old issue, new issue, what changed?

Scroll as in up and down the page...(?)

Have you quit Firefox and relaunched it?

Have you rebooted your Mac and try again?

Is your Firefox software up to date? Firefox>About FireFox>Update

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 9:16 AM in response to asvictor

asvictor wrote:

?

old issue, new issue, what changed?

Scroll as in up and down the page...(?)

Have you quit Firefox and relaunched it?

Have you rebooted your Mac and try again?

Is your Firefox software up to date? Firefox>About FireFox>Update

Jan 22, 2023 9:36 AM in response to asvictor

asvictor wrote:

New issue today, altho I installed Ventura a couple of weeks ago. Once I discovered that scrolling still worked on Mail, I restarted Firefox and now it works. But I hate restarting Firefox because it causes memory of some things to be lost. But all is well with the scrolling now. Thanks,
Alice

A one-off glitch I would not have much concern..

if it is on-going then you can contact or submit feedback for your third party app: Firefox Help - Mozilla Support

Mozilla Support

I will say I had some 3-finger swipe issues back & forth between pages in Firefox— quitting the app and relaunching sorted the issue—It is not a perfect science.

It seems the generous and regular FF updates have resolved this issue.

I can't get scrolling to work correctly on my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.