Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don’t have the old Apple ID or password to pair my Apple Watch to my phone

I bought an iPhone watch off somebody. I tried pairing it to my phone and it won’t let me hear it because I don’t have the old password for Apple ID. I asked the kids what is it he says he doesn’t know because used to be his cousins that died, so what do I do?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 4:08 AM

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps on this page;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

Neither the users on this forum or Apple can help you,only the original owner can help you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 4:08 AM in response to BillyCordeiro

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps on this page;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

Neither the users on this forum or Apple can help you,only the original owner can help you.

Don’t have the old Apple ID or password to pair my Apple Watch to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.