Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bill Problem

I received an email that my Apple and Disney payment had a Billing Problem… I wasn’t sure if this was a Phising email since the credit card on file is good until Jan’27. Thank you

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 9:43 AM

1. This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple or Disney+ support here.
  2. Verify your Apple ID payments and make sure everything it correct.
  3. Verify your Disney+ account and verify everything is correct.
  4. It's probably a scam. If it was sent from an address purporting to be Apple, it should include your full name in the email body, and not just your email address as the person being addressed as "Dear ..." Also Apple will never address you as "Dear Customer" or "client" or "User" etc... always by the full name on file on your Apple ID.
  5. Apple will never tell you there is a problem with your payment method through an email message. They'll notify you the next time you try to purchase or download something from the iTunes, iBooks or App Stores through a system message.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 9:43 AM in response to RadRyan0912

1. This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple or Disney+ support here.
  2. Verify your Apple ID payments and make sure everything it correct.
  3. Verify your Disney+ account and verify everything is correct.
  4. It's probably a scam. If it was sent from an address purporting to be Apple, it should include your full name in the email body, and not just your email address as the person being addressed as "Dear ..." Also Apple will never address you as "Dear Customer" or "client" or "User" etc... always by the full name on file on your Apple ID.
  5. Apple will never tell you there is a problem with your payment method through an email message. They'll notify you the next time you try to purchase or download something from the iTunes, iBooks or App Stores through a system message.

Bill Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.