Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I believe my apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation are fake .

I believe my apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation are fake . I bought them from a in person Apple Store . There being connected as two different devices . Also they automatically disconnect and reconnect and they don’t appear as one of my devices but I can use the find my app perfectly fine .My 15 day return has passed can I still return and get my money back becuase why would a device that cost me 300 dollars have so many issues .

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 6:12 PM

9 replies

Jan 28, 2023 6:50 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Airpods will not show as one of your devices because they are headphones, not a Mac or iphone.

Airpods will automatically switch between 2 Apple devices signed into the same Apple ID, it is a feature of the Airpods:

Switch your AirPods to another device - Apple Support

Switch automatically

AirPods are connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. Sound switches between them automatically.

To switch between devices automatically1 with your AirPods (2nd or 3rd generation), AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), or AirPods Max:

If you're signed in with the same Apple ID on your devices, your AirPods will switch automatically from listening to music on your iPad to answering a phone call on your iPhone, for example.

In some situations with macOS Big Sur or later, you'll see a notification about your AirPods on the screen of your Mac. Click Connect to confirm that you want your AirPods to switch to your Mac or stay with your Mac.

I believe my apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation are fake .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.