Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i change parental controls on paramount if I signed up through Apple TV?

There's no way to change the parental controls on the paramount+ app on iphone or apple tv.

It asks me to put in my parental pin three times. It's extremely annoying, and I want to take it off... I was able to add it, but can't change it.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 7:03 AM

See here: How do I set parental controls for Paramount+? - Paramount+ Help Center

How do I turn off parental controls?
You can turn OFF parental controls via computer or mobile web with these steps:
1. Visit your account page on your computer or mobile web browser, then scroll down to the Parental Controls section, and click the toggle button to OFF. You will be prompted to enter your Paramount+ password (the one you use to sign in to your account).
2. Enter your password, then click Submit. The toggle now displays in the OFF mode (grey).

Else contact Paramount+ for support on their app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 7:03 AM in response to tsannicolas11

See here: How do I set parental controls for Paramount+? - Paramount+ Help Center

How do I turn off parental controls?
You can turn OFF parental controls via computer or mobile web with these steps:
1. Visit your account page on your computer or mobile web browser, then scroll down to the Parental Controls section, and click the toggle button to OFF. You will be prompted to enter your Paramount+ password (the one you use to sign in to your account).
2. Enter your password, then click Submit. The toggle now displays in the OFF mode (grey).

Else contact Paramount+ for support on their app.

how can i change parental controls on paramount if I signed up through Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.