Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn off Notifications of the focus feature, iphone 13-iOS16.2

Hi,

I do not use the focus feature, the best for me would be to deinstall this feature completely from the OS. that would be great..but I guess that is not possible. .. or is it??

However, since the latest update - iOS 16.2. - I constantly get notifications of this feature: "do you want to activate work" .. "do you want to activate do not disturb" .. ...I don´t find the option to turn these notifications off anywhere in the settings. . anybody knows? THX

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 11:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 7:05 AM

Hello

If you are disturbed by suggestions for activating Focus functions, you can delete the various Focus profiles. Open Settings and scroll to Focus. Tap on each profile and select Delete Focus at the bottom.

In the end, you only have Do Not Disturb left. Open and scroll to Set A Schedule. Tap on the scheduled ones (maybe there are more than one) and select "Delete Schedule"

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 7:05 AM in response to Chabbachabba

Hello

If you are disturbed by suggestions for activating Focus functions, you can delete the various Focus profiles. Open Settings and scroll to Focus. Tap on each profile and select Delete Focus at the bottom.

In the end, you only have Do Not Disturb left. Open and scroll to Set A Schedule. Tap on the scheduled ones (maybe there are more than one) and select "Delete Schedule"

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How can I turn off Notifications of the focus feature, iphone 13-iOS16.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.