Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

It appears there is no method to disable the unnecessary Focus Driving Notifications.

I have researched how to stop the Focus Driving Notifications. I have my Focus setting to OFF!

It appears to me the user is losing options that Apple is choosing for them. I do not like this. So please stop! Not every user wants everything that Apple has provided on the iphone. I use what I want and I do not want to bothered if I do not us Focus or anything else. Is that clear? Can Apple please kindly adjust?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:14 PM

Go to Settings/Focus and tap on the Driving focus, and then remove it.

If driving focus still enables when driving after you delete it either parental controls have enabled it or, if you have a business email account, or your phone is under an MDM (Mobile Device Management) plan, the administrator can control many security and safety features on your phone, including Driving focus.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2023 1:14 PM in response to californiasunflower

Go to Settings/Focus and tap on the Driving focus, and then remove it.

If driving focus still enables when driving after you delete it either parental controls have enabled it or, if you have a business email account, or your phone is under an MDM (Mobile Device Management) plan, the administrator can control many security and safety features on your phone, including Driving focus.

It appears there is no method to disable the unnecessary Focus Driving Notifications.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.