Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

General Support

Case:

THANK YOU, problem solved. To the young 'support' lady who resides in ONTARIO, & who almost 'instantly' assessed and solved my 'Trojan Horse' problem, your technical expertise and especially your most GRACIOUS manner are unsurpassed!

I vote for your promotion at Apple !!!!!

Sincerely

An Apple 'fanatic' since 1984 (... and starting with The Original Mac — with all the employee signatures inside !!!!)

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 5:36 PM

Hello ~ I will try and pass your thanks on to someone who may be able to see that it is seen and also passed along. It’s doubtful that it will be seen here but I wanted you to know I think it is very nice of you to take a moment to say thank you! It’s very nice of you to be considerate. Take care.

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 5:36 PM in response to Richard Hampel

Hello ~ I will try and pass your thanks on to someone who may be able to see that it is seen and also passed along. It’s doubtful that it will be seen here but I wanted you to know I think it is very nice of you to take a moment to say thank you! It’s very nice of you to be considerate. Take care.

~Katana-San~

General Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.