Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email selects wrong message

When I click on an email message it opens a different message. A friend who lives hundreds of miles away is having same issue. She uses Mail app while I use Thunderbird, as I have done for many years. I have an iMac and am running Ventura.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 2:56 AM

Essteekay wrote:

When I click on an email message it opens a different message. A friend who lives hundreds of miles away is having same issue. She uses Mail app while I use Thunderbird, as I have done for many years. I have an iMac and am running Ventura.

As this issue is presented and pertains to you specific computer

Suggest communicating with the Developers of Thunderbird which is a Third Party Application.

link below

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird

After all, it is there software to support on such matters

Yes, it is running on macOS by Apple but the Application itself, is not an Apple Application

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 2:56 AM in response to Essteekay

Essteekay wrote:

As this issue is presented and pertains to you specific computer

Suggest communicating with the Developers of Thunderbird which is a Third Party Application.

link below

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird

After all, it is there software to support on such matters

Yes, it is running on macOS by Apple but the Application itself, is not an Apple Application

Email selects wrong message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.