Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Mac OS Ventura - Viewing emails

Emails open in Mail screen BUT ALSO in a second small screen duplicating the email message. I have checked settings, changing one I thought might apply but no-o-o!

Cannot find info in the many Mail articles on internet.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 6:26 PM

The Mail Viewer window will show the email selected, and if you double-click on the email, it will open in another window. I suppose that one could be small until you resize it to be larger. None of that is any different than it has been for at least five previous OS versions.

If that is not it, can you take a screenshot and post it here. You may have to edit the screen shot to block out personal information. Otherwise, it will get deleted.

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2023 6:26 PM in response to MinnieMe

The Mail Viewer window will show the email selected, and if you double-click on the email, it will open in another window. I suppose that one could be small until you resize it to be larger. None of that is any different than it has been for at least five previous OS versions.

If that is not it, can you take a screenshot and post it here. You may have to edit the screen shot to block out personal information. Otherwise, it will get deleted.

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

Mac OS Ventura - Viewing emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.