Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ crashes repeatedly on Roku

Apple + repeated crashes on Roku

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

G135X,

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 10:29 AM

ROKU's have had a lot of issues with Apple TV+ here is a few recommendations I will suggest.

Remove the Apple TV+ on the Roku

Reboot the ROKU

Reinstall the Apple TV+ App

If this doesn't work try.

Pressing the * key on your ROKU Remote and choose the 'Remove channel' option. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in that order.

If this doesn't work I recommend to contact ROKU since there the manufacturer of there devices. You can contact them from their website which is https://community.roku.com/.

Hopefully this was helpful.

Paramveer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 10:29 AM in response to Newboy4567

ROKU's have had a lot of issues with Apple TV+ here is a few recommendations I will suggest.

Remove the Apple TV+ on the Roku

Reboot the ROKU

Reinstall the Apple TV+ App

If this doesn't work try.

Pressing the * key on your ROKU Remote and choose the 'Remove channel' option. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in that order.

If this doesn't work I recommend to contact ROKU since there the manufacturer of there devices. You can contact them from their website which is https://community.roku.com/.

Hopefully this was helpful.

Paramveer

Apple TV+ crashes repeatedly on Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.