Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 16.3 16.2 many website can not reach

Hey Community ;

i have strange difficulty on my late 2013 macbook pro OS Big Sur 11.7.3 My problem came almost 4 mouth ago. i keep waiting Updates for Safari. It didn't work out. Here is my problem.

i cant reach my www.youtube.com , www.godaddy.com account login site , www.yapisalhijyen.com.tr , this's some web sites i can't reach.

I try this solution

• Change DNS didn't work out on any web browser (Chrome Firefox Opera )
  • Flush DNS (by Terminal) didnt work out
  • Connect internet via Hotspot on my phone didn't work out
  • i use OPERA + VPN web browser to access this site Official Apple Support Community
  • i can access youtube and other web site on my wifes laptop Macbook Air OS Ventura
  • i can access all websites on my Iphone
  • it not on ISP i guess i give them call the change my modem IP Address

i cant figure out my problem could you help me.

Regards

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 12:27 PM

Here are some additional troubleshooting suggestions that may help isolate the cause. You already performed some of them, so please overlook the steps may have you already tried.

If you don't get anywhere, you can use the following procedure to determine if the problem is internal or external to your Mac. Causes may involve your router, your ISP, the DNS Server(s) it uses, or certain user-configurable options.

1. Shut down your Mac.
  2. Start your Mac in Recovery mode: macOS Recovery
  3. At the macOS Utilities screen, release those two fingers.
  4. Choose Safari or Get Help Online, whichever of those two options appear.
  5. Safari will launch, but it will lack your bookmarks, favorites, history and other preferences.

Determine if the problem persists while using Safari in that mode. After that, restart your Mac normally, and reply with your observations.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 12:27 PM in response to alpertos

Here are some additional troubleshooting suggestions that may help isolate the cause. You already performed some of them, so please overlook the steps may have you already tried.

If you don't get anywhere, you can use the following procedure to determine if the problem is internal or external to your Mac. Causes may involve your router, your ISP, the DNS Server(s) it uses, or certain user-configurable options.

1. Shut down your Mac.
  2. Start your Mac in Recovery mode: macOS Recovery
  3. At the macOS Utilities screen, release those two fingers.
  4. Choose Safari or Get Help Online, whichever of those two options appear.
  5. Safari will launch, but it will lack your bookmarks, favorites, history and other preferences.

Determine if the problem persists while using Safari in that mode. After that, restart your Mac normally, and reply with your observations.

Safari 16.3 16.2 many website can not reach

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.