Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Completely Remove Focus / DND

I need a way to completely remove/delete the Focus and DND feature on iOS and MacOS. I have been missing very important texts for months (even during my wife's surgery) and I have tracked down the culprit. Focus / DND turns on by itself on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and my M1 Mac Mini (I have nothing scheduled and deleted all profiles within both) every **** day! There is currently no way to completely remove DND / Focus from either OS. I need my messages, emails & phone calls 24/7 and I have missed a lot because of the inability to get rid of this feature.

How do you completely uninstall this ridiculous, useless feature??????

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 8:24 PM

I have a similar setup with an iPhone 13 Pro Max and a couple of M1 Macs. I do not experience what you have been. I understand that this can get frustrating based on the issues that you have been facing.

As you have already learned, The Focus Mode feature cannot be completely removed from the iOS on your iPhone. I recommend that you contact 👉 Apple Support if you have not done so.

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here 👉 Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 8:24 PM in response to DinoFaReal

I have a similar setup with an iPhone 13 Pro Max and a couple of M1 Macs. I do not experience what you have been. I understand that this can get frustrating based on the issues that you have been facing.

As you have already learned, The Focus Mode feature cannot be completely removed from the iOS on your iPhone. I recommend that you contact 👉 Apple Support if you have not done so.

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here 👉 Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

Completely Remove Focus / DND

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.