Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I disable Focus entirely? Specifically the "Do not disturb" feature? I have a work phone and a personal phone that share the same AppleID and they seem to be both hung in the Do Not Disturb mode, so I don't get calls/notifications on either!!

From above:

Can I disable Focus entirely? Specifically the "Do not disturb" feature? I have a work phone and a personal phone that share the same AppleID and they seem to be both hung in the Do Not Disturb mode, so I don't get calls/notifications on either!! This just seemed to start when I added the v16.3 on the 2nd phone. I never et this function up on either phone and don't want to use it.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 2:50 PM

you could go to the focus setting of do not disturb and switch of the share across devices option

Similar questions

1 reply

Can I disable Focus entirely? Specifically the "Do not disturb" feature? I have a work phone and a personal phone that share the same AppleID and they seem to be both hung in the Do Not Disturb mode, so I don't get calls/notifications on either!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.