Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do I see my old apple ID even comes up with a problem despite i ve changed it not long ago

HELLO Ive changed my apple id but it is still appear on my mac and say there is a problem with your apple id and shows me the old one as my apple id

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 7:36 AM

Sign out of iCloud on your Mac and try signing in again.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 7:36 AM in response to alev78

Sign out of iCloud on your Mac and try signing in again.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

why do I see my old apple ID even comes up with a problem despite i ve changed it not long ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.