Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Send Later" Mailbox Missing

I am running Ventura 13.2 and have used the scheduled mail function. It refers me to the "Send Later" mailbox to check on what is waiting to be sent and allows edit and delete actions to be taken. I do not have a "Send Later" mailbox on the e-mail screen. I am not able to find it anywhere in the various functions across the top of the screen. How do I go about finding it and moving it to the appropriate mailbox? Warning, you are dealing with a person who doesn't have a lot of knowledge of computers so please be gentle.

iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021, 2 ports)

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 1:08 PM

After literally 2 hours with Apple Support, there is a "fix", and it's very simple.

1. While in Apple Mail on your Mac, hover the cursor above the grayed out Favorites at the very top, and you'll see a + option.
  2. Click on the +, and a window will pop up giving you an option to Add a Mailbox.
  3. Use the up/down menu to the right, and choose Send Later.
  4. Click OK. The Send Later mailbox should then "magically" appear right below your Flagged folder.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 1:08 PM in response to Hutch45

After literally 2 hours with Apple Support, there is a "fix", and it's very simple.

1. While in Apple Mail on your Mac, hover the cursor above the grayed out Favorites at the very top, and you'll see a + option.
  2. Click on the +, and a window will pop up giving you an option to Add a Mailbox.
  3. Use the up/down menu to the right, and choose Send Later.
  4. Click OK. The Send Later mailbox should then "magically" appear right below your Flagged folder.

"Send Later" Mailbox Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.