Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit an email message that is scheduled to Send Later

Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 / Mail

Is there a way to edit an email message after I have scheduled to send a later time. Email appears in the "Send Later" mail box. I can select the e-mail, but I can not edit the contents of the message. I can only edit the time it is scheduled to send.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 10:49 AM

Ok so this is a bit counterintuitive, but here's how edit the message:

Right Click or tap with two fingers (if you're using a trackpad), on the scheduled message.

Select "Send Again"

This opens the message with the ability to edit. However, this action removes this "draft's" scheduled release.

**REMEMBER TO SCHEDULE THE MESSAGE AGAIN

You will need to into your "Send Later" mailbox and delete the old version, as this process is treated like separate drafts of the email.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 10:49 AM in response to JLWE_Graphics

Ok so this is a bit counterintuitive, but here's how edit the message:

Right Click or tap with two fingers (if you're using a trackpad), on the scheduled message.

Select "Send Again"

This opens the message with the ability to edit. However, this action removes this "draft's" scheduled release.

**REMEMBER TO SCHEDULE THE MESSAGE AGAIN

You will need to into your "Send Later" mailbox and delete the old version, as this process is treated like separate drafts of the email.

How to edit an email message that is scheduled to Send Later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.