Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods dropped in dirty cleaning solution?

I am a janitor and was working when one of my AirPods fell out of my ear and into the bucket with dirty cleaning solution in it. I tried it once and it didn’t work. Do you think I’ll be able to save my AirPod or should I just get a new one?

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 6:00 PM

RachelGat3 Said:

"AirPods dropped in dirty cleaning solution?: I am a janitor and was working when one of my AirPods fell out of my ear and into the bucket with dirty cleaning solution in it. I tried it once and it didn’t work. Do you think I’ll be able to save my AirPod or should I just get a new one?"

-------

Get a New Pair! These have become a health hazard. So, do not place this in your ear. Instead, dispose of these properly(at your local eWaste center), and get a new pair. Its all about playing it safe.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 6:00 PM in response to RachelGat3

RachelGat3 Said:

"AirPods dropped in dirty cleaning solution?: I am a janitor and was working when one of my AirPods fell out of my ear and into the bucket with dirty cleaning solution in it. I tried it once and it didn’t work. Do you think I’ll be able to save my AirPod or should I just get a new one?"

-------

Get a New Pair! These have become a health hazard. So, do not place this in your ear. Instead, dispose of these properly(at your local eWaste center), and get a new pair. Its all about playing it safe.

AirPods dropped in dirty cleaning solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.