Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone else on a MacBook Pro macOS Ventura 13.2 and use the Microsoft Outlook email app? When I reply or send or create a new email, the font size is too small to even read and I can not adjust the font size

Is anyone else on a MacBook Pro macOS Ventura 13.2 and use the Microsoft Outlook email app? When I reply or send or create a new email, the font size is too small to even read and I can not adjust the font size

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 5:25 AM

What version of Outlook do you have? The one I have allows changing it by going to Outlook Settings, Then click on Show All, Click on Fonts. Then you can adjust each item by click on them and changing font type AND size:

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.