You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google search engine issue on safari

When I type on the Google search on safari the words are not visible and even the search button not visible so how can I solve this issue . I have attached a picture to make it clear.

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 11:31 PM

6 replies

Feb 13, 2023 9:42 AM in response to mohab292

😩

Your Mac will not work properly with it installed. The first order of business is to uninstall it in strict accordance with its instructions.

Rule 1 of Macs is don't install junk.

It may be necessary to completely erase that Mac and reconfigure it from the ground up. In fact that is what I do with all Macs that have ever been affected by it, or products like it. They are toxic. Completely erasing the affected Macs is generally the most expedient solution.

If you need step by step instructions please write back, but the very first step is to create a Time Machine backup so do that first: Back up your files with Time Machine on Mac - Apple Support

Feb 13, 2023 9:29 AM in response to mohab292

I know that some of those suggestions are trivial and meaningless and unhelpful but you need to perform all of them, from start to finish, so that you may rule out a number of possibilities. If they do not resolve the problem, the result of those actions means the malformed page is something only Google can fix.

Did you install some kind of non-Apple "cleaning" product on that Mac? One of the menu extras shown in your screenshot may be a clue.

What is that thing please?

Google search engine issue on safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.