Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Content on MacBook

My MacBook recently updated to Ventura 13.1 and now some of my emails will not display content. I can see the content on my I-phone, but not in Mail on my MacBook. I tried turning off the privacy setting in Mail, but that is not helping. Any ideas?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 7:04 AM

MoonMomof3 wrote:

My MacBook recently updated to Ventura 13.1 and now some of my emails will not display content. I can see the content on my I-phone, but not in Mail on my MacBook. I tried turning off the privacy setting in Mail, but that is not helping. Any ideas?

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Mail issues—

Open mail app select Mail>Settings>Privacy disable:

“Protect Mail Activity”

“Hide IP address”

“Block all remote content”

and compare your results and report back.

ref: —Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 7:04 AM in response to MoonMomof3

MoonMomof3 wrote:

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Mail issues—

Open mail app select Mail>Settings>Privacy disable:

“Protect Mail Activity”

“Hide IP address”

“Block all remote content”

and compare your results and report back.

ref: —Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Email Content on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.