Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Wi-Fi off hidden.

How can I get my Wi-Fi off hidden.

iPad mini 4, 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 4:05 PM

A hidden WiFi network is configured from the WiFi Router that provides the WiFi network. To change the visibility of your WiFi network, you’ll need to access your WiFi Routers administration page - and make changes to the configuration.

You will need to consult your Router’s User Guide - or if provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you should be able to find the necessary information from the ISPs support resources.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 4:05 PM in response to Flower73

A hidden WiFi network is configured from the WiFi Router that provides the WiFi network. To change the visibility of your WiFi network, you’ll need to access your WiFi Routers administration page - and make changes to the configuration.

You will need to consult your Router’s User Guide - or if provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you should be able to find the necessary information from the ISPs support resources.

How do I get Wi-Fi off hidden.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.