Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Apple ID from iPad to new iPhone

I recently purchased an iPhone 14. I had to set up a new Apple ID and password. Can I now change me new Apple ID and password to my old one? To sync my apps on my new phone?

iPhone 14

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 3:28 PM

Hello Krhfreebird,

Each Apple ID is its own thing, you can't merge or have them run in parallel or their data. What you can do is, log in with your new or old Apple ID as many times as you like, and maybe preserve some of the data/apps in locally in your iPhone.

> Make sure your backup your stuff in the iCloud before switching to another account <

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 3:28 PM in response to Krhfreebird

Hello Krhfreebird,

Each Apple ID is its own thing, you can't merge or have them run in parallel or their data. What you can do is, log in with your new or old Apple ID as many times as you like, and maybe preserve some of the data/apps in locally in your iPhone.

> Make sure your backup your stuff in the iCloud before switching to another account <

Cheers

Sync Apple ID from iPad to new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.