Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages crashed down constantly

After I updated to Ventura, my Pages had been crashed so many times.

I tried purging my cache and reinstalling the Pages app, but it was not working.

How can I fix this problem?

[MacBook Pro M1 Max 2021 16']

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 9:19 AM

Hello nordenbox,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities. If you haven't already, back up your Mac and install the macOS update that recently released to macOS 13.2.1. After updating the macOS software, check for a Pages update and install it if one is available. This could help by installing bug fixes and security updates:

1. How to back up your Mac - Official Apple Support
  2. Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support
  3. Use the App Store to update apps on Mac - Apple Support

If you're already updated or the behavior continues, let us know a bit more to help narrow this down:

• Is the Pages app quitting while you're using it or as soon as the app launches?
  • If it quits while using it, is this happening with all documents including newly created documents?
  • When you say you purged caches, what do you mean exactly?

Keep us posted.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 9:19 AM in response to nordenbox

Hello nordenbox,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities. If you haven't already, back up your Mac and install the macOS update that recently released to macOS 13.2.1. After updating the macOS software, check for a Pages update and install it if one is available. This could help by installing bug fixes and security updates:

1. How to back up your Mac - Official Apple Support
  2. Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support
  3. Use the App Store to update apps on Mac - Apple Support

If you're already updated or the behavior continues, let us know a bit more to help narrow this down:

• Is the Pages app quitting while you're using it or as soon as the app launches?
  • If it quits while using it, is this happening with all documents including newly created documents?
  • When you say you purged caches, what do you mean exactly?

Keep us posted.

Take care!

Pages crashed down constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.