Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to speed up Keychain login? One website (open by Safari) keeps expiring after Keychain entry

My VPN provider said my login has been failing because iPhone took too long to retrieve Keychain password when logging in; their suggestion is to use computer browser to log in.

i still prefer logging in with iPhone because not only password is in Keychain but also VPN is available only for iPhone not Computer until I can login to add computer to my VPN account.

This website is the only one I cannot login by Keychain.

How to speed up Keychain login ?

Is there settings to speed up logging in by Keychain?

Is it possible to change iPhone settings to speed up Keychain login?

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 12:45 AM

3 replies

Feb 16, 2023 12:51 AM in response to SunnyInToronto

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

Feb 16, 2023 1:15 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks but I need help with understanding what 3rd Party App or Device when I use my iPhone XR iOS 16.3.1 to perform following steps:

① clicked on a URL (in Apple email) which opens Webpage automatically with Safari,

② then clicked on User ID field of opened Webpage

③ Keychain pops up to show multiple items

④ click on Keychain item

⑤ Website respond with website expired

I have also tried removing all except one Keychain item so that Keychain only shows one Keychain item.

How to speed up Keychain login? One website (open by Safari) keeps expiring after Keychain entry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.