Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2020 13”

My touchbar is not visible as such anymore, very dim and, but if I click on it, it kinda still works but I’m having problem with it being bright and working properly, mind you no liquid poured on it, neither is it broken, it started having a glitch like acting up and clicking on its own sometime last year, now it’s not even visible anymore.. I have a video of how it started, please I’ll like a possible solution

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:39 AM

Thanks for your immediate response, I’ve actually done all of this before now, say; some a month ago or so, and still the same thing, even went ahead to reinstall macOS which didn’t change nothing, my Mac is up to date(Ventura 13.2.1)… Below is a picture of what it looks like when it started and now, if that will help, thank you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 2:39 AM in response to Jack-19

Thanks for your immediate response, I’ve actually done all of this before now, say; some a month ago or so, and still the same thing, even went ahead to reinstall macOS which didn’t change nothing, my Mac is up to date(Ventura 13.2.1)… Below is a picture of what it looks like when it started and now, if that will help, thank you

Feb 16, 2023 1:30 AM in response to wis160

Hi there!

First, test in Safe mode. Safe mode can help you to determine whether an issue is caused by software that loads as your Mac starts up: How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, reinstall macOS: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support.

Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. While installing, avoid putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac will restart, and it might show a progress bar or blank screen several times. 

If you continue to see this issue, your Mac might need service. Get started here: Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support.

Jack

MacBook Pro 2020 13”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.