Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to connect my Wacom CTL-472. CTL-672 tablet to Mac book pro 13. I have followed all the instructions given. My security settings still prevent the software loading.

I am unable to connect my Wacom CTL-472. CTL-672 tablet to Mac book pro 13. I have followed all the instructions given. My security settings still prevent the software loading.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 6:34 PM

Hi helenewilliams,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to connect your Wacom tablet to your Mac due to security settings.

Since the Wacom tablet isn't manufactured by Apple, we'd suggest that you contact Wacom support to investigate this further with you. They're best suited to assist you. You can find their contact details here: Contact Wacom Support

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 6:34 PM in response to helenewilliams

Hi helenewilliams,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to connect your Wacom tablet to your Mac due to security settings.

Since the Wacom tablet isn't manufactured by Apple, we'd suggest that you contact Wacom support to investigate this further with you. They're best suited to assist you. You can find their contact details here: Contact Wacom Support

Take care!

Feb 18, 2023 7:04 PM in response to helenewilliams

helenewilliams Said:

"I am unable to connect my Wacom CTL-472. CTL-672 tablet to Mac book pro 13. I have followed all the instructions given. My security settings still prevent the software loading."

-------

Single Out this User:

Try a new user, see if it connects. If so, then it is an issue with the conjuration of the current user. If not, then it is an issue with the entire Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.