Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certificate

How to delete or remove certificate installed in iPhone with MACOS

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 6:13 PM

If the Mac is managed but not supervised…

Via Keychain Access, or via System Preferences > Profiles in Monterey and earlier, or via System Settings in Ventura.

If the Mac is supervised, contact the owners; contact the folks holding supervisory access.

13 replies

Feb 19, 2023 9:01 PM in response to hollywood277

Why do you think your iPhone is hacked?

How long has this been going on?

What have you already done to secure your Apple ID and related details, and your iPhone?

As for your question… Is Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding enabled? if not, your iPhone is not forwarding calls.

The carrier code *#21# (which I’m guessing what you are using to trigger the above messages) can be another path into that same setting, depending on the carrier.

There’s no secret setting telling you that your iPhone is hacked. That’s hilarious. That’d be a supremely dumb hack too, to be that easily detected. But that claim has been repeated around the ‘net for a while, and probably sells website ad revenues, or t-shirts, or sketchy “security” apps, or whatever, so it’ll get repeated.

Actual iPhone hacks are very rare and targeted, at least so far.

There are other and far more common issues and vulnerabilities that put us at risk, not the least of which are exposed or re-used passwords or passcodes, failure to use two-factor authentication, phishing, old app and old iOS versions, and other such details. These and similar paths to exploitation are easier and far cheaper than actually exploiting an iPhone. Now if you’re a higher-value target, your risks and security calculations will shift.

Feb 20, 2023 8:45 AM in response to hollywood277

hollywood277 wrote:

Because it changes settings like more then daily I can set something and not 2seconds later it’s changed , I got a notification saying someone had just gained remote access to my phone and because the battery doesn’t last long at all and the data is through the roof has been going on sense I moved in a new place with a new person

I’d check whether the iPhone battery is failing, or there is some other hardware issue.

Batteries will all age, and some get exposed to higher temperatures, and all will degrade.

What’s the battery health percentage here?

And flaky hardware can cause weird problems.

Feb 21, 2023 12:34 PM in response to hollywood277

Please stop posting unsolicited images, particularly of benign and innocuous settings.

If not a failing battery, what You have reported can be a confused and overly-busy app.

Describing them in text, what are the other symptoms are you reporting here, past what could be an overly-busy or confused app?

What steps have you already taken here to diagnose this, and—given your concerns—what steps have you already taken to secure or re-secure your iPhone?

Certificate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.