Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i have no recovery options suggested by apple, how do i recover?

i have an macbook air A2337 . at boot it display circled exclamation mark. what do i need to do to get back to disk utilities or setup? or how to create a bootable disk cause the links that are given is going in circles to the same links back and forth.

MacBook Air (M2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 4:56 AM

Methodically follow these instructions: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support.

This appears to be what you are describing:

A globe with an exclamation point means that your Mac tried to start up from macOS Recovery over the internet, but couldn't. Learn what to do if your Mac can't start up from macOS Recovery.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 4:56 AM in response to lottovil214

Methodically follow these instructions: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support.

This appears to be what you are describing:

A globe with an exclamation point means that your Mac tried to start up from macOS Recovery over the internet, but couldn't. Learn what to do if your Mac can't start up from macOS Recovery.

if i have no recovery options suggested by apple, how do i recover?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.