Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes_match

I subscribe to iTunes Match to access music from my old CDs. I also subscribe to Apple for my whole family. How can my family in my home account access the music I uploaded using iTunes Match?

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 11:01 AM

Neither Apple Music nor iTunes Match let you share content directly with other family members. If everyone has an Apple Music subscription you can potentially share playlists with each other. For locally stored non-DRM content you can copy files from one persons computer to another's and add it to their library. Note Apple Music and iTunes Match cloud libraries can only contain purchased tracks from their primary Apple ID.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 11:01 AM in response to ITunes_Match

Neither Apple Music nor iTunes Match let you share content directly with other family members. If everyone has an Apple Music subscription you can potentially share playlists with each other. For locally stored non-DRM content you can copy files from one persons computer to another's and add it to their library. Note Apple Music and iTunes Match cloud libraries can only contain purchased tracks from their primary Apple ID.

tt2

Itunes_match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.