Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange Server Password Incorrect on my iPhone 13

I recently (3 days ago) updated my microsoft password. On my iPhone, I use the Outlook app as my mail interface. I have the microsoft exchange server set up in Outlook and this is my primary email account. Since i changed my microsoft password, the message is occasionally popping up on my phone saying "Exchange Server Password is Incorrect". I enter the new password as i did 3 days ago but this message continues to pop up sporadically from time to time. I'm getting my email's delivered correctly so it's obviously connected and working as it should? VERY frustrating! Can someone please advise the "fix"?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 1:14 PM

mistaken_purchase wrote:

I recently (3 days ago) updated my microsoft password. On my iPhone, I use the Outlook app as my mail interface. I have the microsoft exchange server set up in Outlook and this is my primary email account. Since i changed my microsoft password, the message is occasionally popping up on my phone saying "Exchange Server Password is Incorrect". I enter the new password as i did 3 days ago but this message continues to pop up sporadically from time to time. I'm getting my email's delivered correctly so it's obviously connected and working as it should? VERY frustrating! Can someone please advise the "fix"?

You'll need to contact Microsoft or look at their support site to find a fix, since you're using their app, mail account and the message is coming from them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 1:14 PM in response to mistaken_purchase

mistaken_purchase wrote:

You'll need to contact Microsoft or look at their support site to find a fix, since you're using their app, mail account and the message is coming from them.

Exchange Server Password Incorrect on my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.