Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch endless paradox (apple watch se)

There's this annoying bug that's so bad to the point where I stopped using my Apple Watch. Apple needs to fix this. This bug has been going on for a year now. There are just 3 instances

Whenever I try to download an app without my password on it forces me to enable the password, then I try to download the app again but now it starts asking me for my apple id password, I enter it in the settings app and when I return to the app store it asks me to put it in again so now I'm screwed with like no apps

Also every 10-15 minutes a message pops up asking me to log into my apple id

Whenever I'm in settings it asks me to log in even more every 30 seconds - 1 minute.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 8:18 PM

Definitely strange! It if were me, I'd reboot it. If that doesn't fix it, then I'd try a Forced Restart. Last but not least, I'd erase it and start fresh. I think that you're going to need the latter.

Restart and/or Forced Restart:

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

Erase instructions:

Erase Apple Watch - Apple Support

Pairing instructions to re-pair your watch:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 8:18 PM in response to applewatchplshelp

Definitely strange! It if were me, I'd reboot it. If that doesn't fix it, then I'd try a Forced Restart. Last but not least, I'd erase it and start fresh. I think that you're going to need the latter.

Restart and/or Forced Restart:

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

Erase instructions:

Erase Apple Watch - Apple Support

Pairing instructions to re-pair your watch:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

apple watch endless paradox (apple watch se)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.