You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Link Maps and Calendar

Hi,

I am looking for a way to map out daily appointments using the Maps app. Is this something that’s possible to do?

for example: if I’m a delivery driver and I have 5 drop offs in different areas of town, how do I map out the most efficient route, with the potential to stay flexible if new drop offs are added throughout the day?

thank you!

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 10:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 10:33 PM

AlohaCat wrote:

for example: if I’m a delivery driver and I have 5 drop offs in different areas of town, how do I map out the most efficient route, with the potential to stay flexible if new drop offs are added throughout the day?

Tap the route card at the bottom of the screen. · Tap Add Stop, then use the search field or a recent search result to find and select a place to stop. · Tap Add ...

Find stops along your route in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 10:33 PM in response to AlohaCat

AlohaCat wrote:

Tap the route card at the bottom of the screen. · Tap Add Stop, then use the search field or a recent search result to find and select a place to stop. · Tap Add ...

Find stops along your route in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support

Link Maps and Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.