Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Crashes Calculating Print Job

2019 iMac running Ventura 13.2.1. I'm trying to print my medical appointments for last year (taxes, you know). I get the print menu and fill it out for a LIST; with date range 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022; Check by medical calendar; Options: All Day, Timed, Black & White; Text Size Small. When I hit PRINT, it starts calculating and then immediately crashes. I have restarted the Mac, and then shut down the Mac entirely with the same result. HELP please.

iMac 27″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 9:08 PM

I am having the same issue. I have tried to print my calendar in list mode for the past year and it always crashes. I am running Ventura on a Mac Pro (2019) and on a MacBook Pro M1 Max also running Ventura. I have tried restarting, removing the startup items on both computers and nothing seems to help. I have also tried printing 1 month at a time without success. I have sent the reports generated when the calendar app crashes to Apple. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 9:08 PM in response to GroovyGramma

I am having the same issue. I have tried to print my calendar in list mode for the past year and it always crashes. I am running Ventura on a Mac Pro (2019) and on a MacBook Pro M1 Max also running Ventura. I have tried restarting, removing the startup items on both computers and nothing seems to help. I have also tried printing 1 month at a time without success. I have sent the reports generated when the calendar app crashes to Apple. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Calendar Crashes Calculating Print Job

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.