Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I see nobody has replied in ages. I still get this problem where Apple TV asks me to accept new terms and conditions but there is nowhere to do so. I restarted Apple TV and it was fine for a few weeks but now I am back to square one.

I see nobody has replied in ages. I still get this problem where Apple TV asks me to accept new terms and conditions but there is nowhere to do so. I restarted Apple TV and it was fine for a few weeks but now I am back to square one. It also says you can login to iCloud account on an iPad and I think Mac Computer. I assume the password is different to the Apple Store one? I did get into my iCloud account but there is still nowhere to confirm acceptance of updated terms and conditions.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 4:20 AM

Apple TV asks me to accept new terms and conditions

Try signing out of your account for iCloud services on Apple TV. Restart the Apple TV box. Then sign in again. Does the message then go away for you?

Accepting the new iCloud terms and conditions on any of your up-to-date Apple devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, Mac) should be sufficient. That only works if you have one of those, obviously.

A reset of the Apple TV box would work as a last resort [1].

I see nobody has replied in ages.

Where do you see that? We can only know what you looked at, if you tell us.

I assume the password is different to the Apple Store one?

The password for your Apple ID account is whatever you have set it to. If you used the same Apple ID account for Store services and iCloud services (recommended for most users), then that would have the same password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2023 4:20 AM in response to confusiousabounds

Apple TV asks me to accept new terms and conditions

Try signing out of your account for iCloud services on Apple TV. Restart the Apple TV box. Then sign in again. Does the message then go away for you?

Accepting the new iCloud terms and conditions on any of your up-to-date Apple devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, Mac) should be sufficient. That only works if you have one of those, obviously.

A reset of the Apple TV box would work as a last resort [1].

I see nobody has replied in ages.

Where do you see that? We can only know what you looked at, if you tell us.

I assume the password is different to the Apple Store one?

The password for your Apple ID account is whatever you have set it to. If you used the same Apple ID account for Store services and iCloud services (recommended for most users), then that would have the same password.

Feb 25, 2023 9:37 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you - I will work on this as the message (Terms and conditions) goes each day if I press the OK twice and then reappears the following day. [I have yet to find anywhere on any device where I can actually agree to conditions]. I have restarted the Apple TV box.

When I searched in Mr Google for this problem - the question came up and it (Google?) actually said that Nobody had replied for some time but that's not important as you replied thanks.

Looks like I have a different password for the store and iCloud which I am not that familiar with.

I'll let you now how I get on.. (If the message reappears in the next few days)

Thanks. Confusious.

I see nobody has replied in ages. I still get this problem where Apple TV asks me to accept new terms and conditions but there is nowhere to do so. I restarted Apple TV and it was fine for a few weeks but now I am back to square one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.