Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot icloud and iphone passwords

Hi, I forgot password from icloud and iphone.

I bought my father an iPhone 14 for the new year, set it up and gave it to him. But my father didn't use the phone for 1.5 months. He doesn't remember the password, he lost the piece of paper where he wrote it down, I don't remember the password either. I can't unlock my device right now. I tried to recover the password from the icloud, but it didn't work out.

Help me recover my password if apple employees contact me. I can provide a person's documents, contact by video, or come to a local service center.

Today I remembered the login from aiklud, there is also a phone number linked to aiklud. Also a box from the phone.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 5:30 AM

If you have your Apple ID and the linked phone number, you can use the Apple ID website to reset the iCloud password. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support and they will be able to help you reset your iCloud password. It is also important to note that if you have the box from the phone, you can use the serial number to reset the password on your iPhone.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 5:30 AM in response to Nurgissa01

If you have your Apple ID and the linked phone number, you can use the Apple ID website to reset the iCloud password. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support and they will be able to help you reset your iCloud password. It is also important to note that if you have the box from the phone, you can use the serial number to reset the password on your iPhone.

forgot icloud and iphone passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.