Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off scores and highlights on MLS Season Pass on Roku?

How do I turn off the scores on Apple TV app on Roku for MLS Season Pass? I know how on my iPad and phone, but that’s not how I watch the games. I also wish they would remove the highlights so I don’t see the scores before I start watching. It seems like a great app so far, but the scores and highlights need to be hidden or they ruin the game before I start watching!

3600X

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 7:39 AM

On Amazon Fire Stick, the scores still appear even after I set "Show Sports Scores" to Off. Combined with how far you have to navigate to watch a full game replay and there is no way to avoid spoilers. This should have been one of the primary UX design scenarios. Please fix.

Similar questions

6 replies

Mar 6, 2023 1:25 PM in response to pdxharth

I am currently using MLS season pass via the Apple TV app on my Firestick. I was able to turn off sports scores in the settings, but that only turns them off for the list of games as you scroll down through past games. The most current games are on a slide show at the top of the screen...and shows the scores of each as the highlight page cycles through. Did I miss a step or is that just how it is? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

How to turn off scores and highlights on MLS Season Pass on Roku?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.