Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Worked for me

Create a new playlist in Amazon music. Go to Amazon music on watch -- Library -- your new playlist -- swipe left to expose the 'download' thing -- hit it. "charge your watch and make sure amazon music is running on your phone". "Ok. Got it". Wait.

When you're ready listen to it, make you navigate to it via the 'downloads' area in the watch music app.

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 6:58 PM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2023 5:25 AM in response to Madhu-J

Open Amazon music on your watch; open 'Library'; open 'playlists'; find the one you created in the app on your phone; swipe LEFT to expose the download symbol and punch it. Follow the directions (watch charging; amazon music open on phone).

after the music downloads (it takes a while), it'll be available on Watch's Amazon music app under Library; Downloads; Playlists.

The hard part is getting it to play in offline mode and I'm still working on that. I think you have to enable "Offline" mode in the Amazon Music App on your watch but I can't seem to duplicate my success more than once.

Worked for me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.