Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS Season Pass page problems

Hello Apple+ TV MLS Season Pass developer/s,

Please remove the scores on the teams page, match tabs, that are in progress or have finished. When pulling up my teams page, the tabs of the matches show the current scores or the final score if the match has completed. People like myself sometimes will not be able to start watching a match when the match begins. So, weather if the match is still in progress or I'm catching up on a missed match, I would like have the opportunity to begin watching a match without any score spoilers.

Tonight was the 1st match of the team I follow and I had to have my wife pull up the match because, I knew that going to my teams page, the tab of the match I wanted to watch already shows the final score on it. I had to step out until my wife was able to key up the match so, I wouldn't see the final score before I even begin to watch the match.

For me, and I would think there is others out there like me, seeing the scores prior to the match doesn't make me want to watch the match because, I've now seen the outcome and that's no fun for me.

Please look into this situation as I, and probably many others, really hope that changes will be made to remove the scores off of match tabs of teams that are in progress or have finished their matches.

Thank you for your time.

I wish you a good day!

Vincent S. 29

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 6:17 AM

On what device do you have the Apple TV app on which you were watching this? At least some devices (and regions) have the option to hide scores in the interface. (You could then still come across ‘highlights’ clips that can have spoilers, though – e.g. Player Y scores a goal in game minute mm.)

To reach the Apple team that manages app features, it is best to use the feedback form: Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2023 6:17 AM in response to VincentS29

On what device do you have the Apple TV app on which you were watching this? At least some devices (and regions) have the option to hide scores in the interface. (You could then still come across ‘highlights’ clips that can have spoilers, though – e.g. Player Y scores a goal in game minute mm.)

To reach the Apple team that manages app features, it is best to use the feedback form: Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.

MLS Season Pass page problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.