Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Info on 2 phones

I got new iPhone & gave my previous iPhone to my husband. Transferred info from SIM to new phone, but put SIM back into old iPhone since my husband had not had a mobile phone previously. How do I keep from all info now being added & deleted on both phones when it’s done on either one? Was advised maybe just changing Apple ID on one, but don’t want to now lose info on either… just want to keep future info on each info separate.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 12:01 PM

The iphone does not store any data at all on the SIM. The SIM simply provides the connection to your cellular carrier.

This is what you need to do on the phone you are giving your husband: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply

Info on 2 phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.