You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send text to Android after 16.3.1

Since I upgraded software to 16.3.1 I can no longer send text to a non-iPhone user such as an android. My wife and I both have iPhone XR . Our iMessage settings are exactly the same. She can send to android but she has the old software not updated like mine. I cannot send, since I have a upgraded to 16.3.1.

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 8:39 PM

7 replies

Feb 27, 2023 10:44 PM in response to wallace112

Many users who have updated to iOS 16 and above must have a similar issue if the issues stated by you are due to the iOS.

Unless you state what the issue is many in this forum may not be able to respond positively to the issue you are facing. 

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Can’t send text to Android after 16.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.